Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring? What Spring

What happened to Spring?  Earlier in the week the high for the day was maybe 40, now we are looking at a high of 80+.  Did I miss Spring? 
Today, I made the first lawn cutting of the season.   Cut it just enough to clean it up.  I really need to buy a new spindle for my riding mower.  At the end of last season, the star on the current spindle that holds the blade in place broke off.  The only real fix is a new spindle.  Luckily it doesn't take much to replace the spindle.  Just need to take the deck off.  Luckily, I know how to do it. 
There is way too much to do to clean up the yard.  All the raking, mulching, triming, cutting, planting....and it never ends.  I feel like I am running a rat race all the time.  Laundry, homework, charting for work, laundry, taking kids to school, making dinner and lunches, laundry, and more laundry.....I'm drowning in laundry.....

1 comment:

  1. I am going to mow this weekend. But I love the 80 degree weather!

    ReplyDelete