Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Works for Me.....




I am fairly handy around the house. My dad and grandfather taught me to do quite a bit of home repair and I thank my mom for the courage to try myself. For most people it can be quite scary. What works for me it simple....doing it myself. My dryer broke, I diagnosed it and fixed it. I figured that it was already broken and worst case if I didn't fix it, I would need to buy a new one. Best case, I would fix it for a lot less. I ended up fixing it for $10, and a little time. Same thing with my washer...Best case happened again, this time it didn't cost anything, just a sock in the drain motor. I found a great website that gives detailed troubleshooting and fixing instructions it's called RepairClinic.com. Check it out http://www.repairclinic.com/ it really works for me!!


For more things that work, check out Shannon and her friends at http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shoebee!

    Just a quick note to let you know that you’ve won! Please email me (mhlessiter@zoominternet.net) with your shipping address within three days and your basket will be shipped ASAP!

    Congratulations and thanks for reading!

    Great WFMW tip, BTW. I'll have to use that link!

    ReplyDelete