Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Heart Faces-The eyes have it



Over at I Heart Faces they have a weekly photo contest. This week is a contest all about the eyes. Here is my adult entry. I choose this picture, not because it is technically good, but there is something about the look in my dad's eyes (or should I say eye). I also love how the focus is just on my dad, and not the typical focal of twin #1. This picture is especially poignant since my dad's passing in December.

Please go over to I Heart Faces to see other entries, or add your own, it's fun.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how quickly a picture can become priceless? This is a very unique focus, like you say...very neat picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His eye was the first thing I noticed. Very nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an interesting photo - sort of intense and dreamy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique perspective and what a great way of capturing the memory of your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pic- he looks like he is holding on for dear life - his grandbaby! He knew what love is for a child

    ReplyDelete