Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Fun

Here is a little video of my kiddos having fun this morning in the snow. All said and done, I guess we had about 6 inches of snow. Not bad for a end of winter storm. Usually, these end of winter storms always pack a punch. I have said it before, and I will say it again, "You are never safe for not getting snow until at lease March 20th", at least around these parts. There has been more than one biggy around the ides of March (right around my birhtday). Kids had a blast with our snow day breakfast out, driving around on snow packed roads, making snow cream, watching movies with On-Demand, and playing in the fluffy cold stuff. All and all, pretty good snow day fun was had by all. Hope you enjoy the video.

2 comments:

  1. AHH FUN! look what I have to look forward to!
    like the new coats, glad to see them with gloves! and glad Lizzie is bundled up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone here enjoyed the video! esp Grannyjax!

    ReplyDelete