Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What to do?

My mom went home on Sunday, and she made it safe and sound. Monday, my youngest was home from school for a teacher work day. Today I have been washing the laundry that accumulated since Sunday, all 3 loads. They are outside drying in the beatiful sun. I have been kinda lonely here today. It is so quiet. I don't know what to do. I know what my mom would say..."move this and move that (furniture), but my ankle is a little sore from climbing up and down the stairs from doing laundry. I still have to take it a little easy on the ankle or I will be sorry later. I guess I'm just a little down. Alone. Depressed.

9 comments:

  1. sorry things are tough today. I say grab a book and a drink and sit down and enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it's hard getting used to your mom being gone again.

    HUGS my friend!
    ALicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put some coffee on and I will be right over. Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway if you haven't already...one each day all week and two on friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for your words of encouragement, just was starting to feel a little blue. Am just ready for my ankle to stop hurting and getting back into a routine again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I was alone and depressed at home, I don't know what I'd do, but I expect that an entire shelf of food would end up missing from the refrigerator or pantry.

    If I had any sense, I would avoid the eats and try sketching something with a little set of chalk I have been wanting to use.

    Nope. Neither. I would get creative, taking pictures of nick nacks, exploring different lighting and backgrounds. Yup; that's what I would do.

    Whatever you do today, do it with Jesus. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry. Sending a virtual hug your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you're down.. I hope things get better for you. Remember to smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My advice is the same as Lori's - get a drink, sit & rest!

    Be sure to check out my blog today - giveaway going on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you could always make plans to visit your mom! teehee!
    Get some plans done for the Danny garden! Think what you are gonna plant where!
    ya know you can always separate winter/summer clothing (shut up mom of reality)
    We miss you guys too. We'll be back soon.
    Hey are you going to the reunion in June??

    ReplyDelete